Welcoming Visitors to the Finger Lakes
Choose The Red Door Inn in Canandaigua, NY for your next getaway! Located in a historic home built in 1801, we opened this inn in 2009 to allow lodgers to experience old-fashioned charm with the convenience of modern luxuries. We offer four suites that are designed with your comfort in mind. And because we are situated in the scenic Finger Lakes region, there is always something to do!
Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
• Your first night’s stay will be charged at the time of reservation. The remainder of your stay will be charged at checkout.
Check-in is 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and check out is 11 a.m.
• For reservations requested within 24 hours, please call prior to reserving for confirmation.
• Luggage may be left prior to 3 p.m. and late check-in is available by special arrangement. Early check-in and late check-out are available for a nominal fee. Contact the Innkeeper for more information.
• Weekend stays between May 15 and Oct. 31 require a two-night minimum stay.
• A $25 cancellation fee is charged if you need to cancel your reservation.
• If you need to cancel your reservation within 14 days of your scheduled arrival, and we cannot rebook your room, you will be charged the full amount.
• No refunds are possible for late arrivals or early departures.
• We apologize, but children are not allowed at The Red Door Inn. Guests most often expect a getaway, and often that includes a getaway from one’s children.
• Again, we apologize, but no pets are allowed. Guests with allergies deserve a comfortable stay at The Inn.
• No smoking is allowed inside the building, but we do have a covered outdoor area available for smoking.
• Please do not use candles in the room or bubble bath in the Jacuzzi tubs.
• We cannot be responsible for items left behind or lost.